Monday, May 31, 2010

Baby Tigers spotted !

Blood Flower-20090414_0122-480This morning I noticed the leaves of my Blood Flower (Asclepias  curassavica ) show signs of being eaten by caterpillar. On closer examination, I found Plain Tiger caterpillars on the plant.

20100531_DSC01098-340

I checked the plants and counted at least 10 caterpillars ! 
I decided to collect all the caterpillars and put them in container so that I can ration the leaves and ensure there is sufficient leaves for all of them.

20100531_DSC01101-340

7 comments:

麗卿 said...

偉大的致富萬能之鑰,正是幫你充分掌握自己心志所必須的自律自制..................................................

慶天 said...

朋友是一面鏡子..................................................

ShilaLong嘉雯 said...

仇恨是一把雙刃劍,傷了別人,也傷了自己............................................................

rodriguezp said...

成功多屬於那些很快做出決定,卻又不輕易變更的人。而失敗也經常屬於那些很難做出決定,卻又經常變更的人 ....................................................

明文吳 said...

失去金錢的人,失去很多;失去朋友的人,失去更多;失去信心的人,失去所有。..................................................................

志易 said...

這麼好的部落格,以後看不到怎麼辦啊!!.................................................................

cecillia said...

thank you, this website has provided very useful knowledge for me and others maximum engine power capacity | toyota new car price | the price of motorcycles and cars | Minimalist Home Interior Design